Lancet stands to business ethics and complies with all applicable laws and regulations, guidelines and industry rules.
The company conducts business in accordance with the high standards of ethical conduct and principles of economic, social and environmental responsibility and expects the same approach from all partners.
The standards set out in an internal document of Lancet — the “Code of Business Conduct” — are an integral part of the corporate culture and establish the following guiding values for all the employees:
- all the activities should be based on honesty, fairness, decency and responsibility;
- the relationships with the authorities, legal entities and individuals should be open and honest;
- the relationships with customers, suppliers and partners should be clear, long-term, and mutually beneficial;
- the operations should be financially transparent;
- the operations should be in compliance with all applicable competition laws;
- business should develop under the principle of social responsibility;
- the relationships with the employees should be built basing on respect and fulfillment of obligations;
- every action should strengthen Lancet reputation and brand.